Please join us on Wed., April 19, 2017 when Theresa Rose DeGray will present "Identity Theft - What You Need To Know"
Attorney DeGray is admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. She is also a member of the Federal Bar for the District of Connecticut.
Attendees will learn:
- How to prevent identify theft
- How to detect if you have been a victim of Identify Theft
- How to Correct if you have been a victim.
Theresa Rose DeGray earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree from Quinnipiac University in Connecticut, where she majored in Legal Studies and English. She worked several years as a paralegal before heading to Law School, during which time she developed practical experience which she used to start her own Law Firm where she focuses on helping consumers with financial problems.
• Attended Quinnipiac University as an undergraduate
• Attended the University of Massachusetts School of Law at Dartmouth, earning her Juris Doctor
• Certified in Chapter 7 electronic filing of Bankruptcy within the Federal Court
• Member of the Milford, West Haven and Connecticut Bar Associations
• Member of the Board of Directors of the New Haven Legal Assistance Association
• Attorney at Law, Owner and Sole Member of Consumer Legal Services, LLC, Law Firm and Debt Relief Agency operating under the Bankruptcy Code.
More information about Theresa can be found at http://consumerlegalservicesllc.com/
Please join us for this important topic. Click here to register for this meeting.